wrench-ed brought to you from the same mind that brings you Sprinting the Bell Lap. you have been warned

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Short shift

Yesterday was a good day.  Rode the MTB to work and got a little dirt under the tires before work.  It was a short shift to close and I got to work on bikes again.  I'm building a cruiser single speed with a rack on the back that can hold a 12 pack (bottles) of beer I mean soda.  Well, I'm sure it can hold lots of things that are the size of two 6 packs.  Still learning how to true wheels, it is an art, lucky for me the ones I have had to true were already very true.  I did a tune up on a bike that was in great condition.  There is a pattern here.  Just getting my feet wet.

I'm so in the honeymoon stage right now, we will see how much I love the shop in a month or two when it gets crazy busy.  I hope to carry my enthusiasm for the long haul.  After work rode home with a little night assault of Turkey Mtn on the MTB.  Came home to an IPA and a big bowl of chili, did some interneting and called it a night.  Day in the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment