wrench-ed brought to you from the same mind that brings you Sprinting the Bell Lap. you have been warned

Saturday, January 14, 2012

New-s

I'm am going to try my hand at having another blog.  I have enough voices running amuck that maybe one of them will be able, or a few of them will come to the surface and provide more useless/useful information and entertainment.  After all, all we really want is to be entertained.  I will try and provide some information into my new vocation, bike shop employee extraordinaire. -Not my real title, but it sounds good.

What is better than working with people you know and like.  AND actually get along with?  How about selling a product that you believe in, one that you use almost everyday?  A product that makes people and the world better?  Work at a bike shop.  I am.

That is I started my first day yesterday.  I thought I knew about bikes, now that I am immersed into bikes I find that my knowledge is lacking.  Oh, but I am going to be the best sponge I know how to be, and soak up everything that I can.

I'm sure that there will be downs to even out the ups, just as in cycling you have to climb to go down hill.  Work is work, but attitude is the equalizer. 

Coffee cup in the shop reads: "Job Description 1) Ride Bikes 2) Talk to people about riding bikes".  Last line reads "How cool is that?".

No comments:

Post a Comment